Providing bulk-material handling and storage for a variety of products
Logistics Park Dubuque (LPD), formerly IEI Barge Services, serves a strong and growing industrial base along the Mississippi River.
LPD specializes in the unloading, storing and loading of dry bulk commodities to and from barge, rail and truck. We do not provide barge movement or freight services at this time.
Clients can custom tailor a materials-handling package to meet their individual specifications. We provide the facilities and expertise our clients need with the flexibility to handle distribution challenges.
Our facility in East Dubuque, Ill., has 100 acres of property including a 20-acre protected harbor. We offer 250,000 square feet of inside storage, as well as room to develop facilities to handle your specific needs. Logistics Park Dubuque is located on U.S. Highway 20 at mile 574.5 on the upper Mississippi River. We also have convenient rail access to Chicago and Omaha via the Canadian National Railway.
5121 Barge Terminal Road, East Dubuque, IL 61025 Phone: (815) 747-3161.
Logistics Park Dubuque is equipped with rail car and barge loading/unloading equipment to handle the toughest jobs:
- Bottom-dump unit train unloading system transfers product direct to barge or ground storage at a rate of more than 1,000 net tons per hour
- Two barge unloading docks provide easy access to 250,000 square feet of inside storage or – via portable conveying equipment – many acres of outside storage
- Four front-end loaders
- Heavy-lift capability for barge loading and unloading
- Contract trucking services
- Truck scale with 70-foot, 100-ton capacity to ensure proper loading of trucks
The Logistics Park Dubuque terminal handles a wide variety of products throughout the tri-state area with a virtually limitless capacity due to our room to grow.
Bulk products put through our terminal include:
- Dry bulk fertilizer
- Steel products
- Cotton seed
- Pig iron
- Animal feed products
Logistics Park Dubuque can custom-tailor a service package to meet your needs, and we strive to preserve long-term relationships with our customers.